Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Potting Bench

An old door, a window screen, and antique porch posts have been re-purposed into this "just the right height" potting bench. My hubby put this together for me a few years ago. I used it in my antique shop for display, now it has a permanent spot in the yard for me to work on. We had to drill holes in certain spots on the door for drainage. I love the fact that it doesn't matter how dirty things get when I'm potting up my plants, the rain just washes it away!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

I love my flowers. I have roses, gardenias, bleeding hearts, torch ginger, shell ginger, and a dozen different kinds of orchids. I just wish I had more time to work with them. Greatly enjoyed visiting your blog and plan to stop by again soon.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Do What Makes You Happy