Monday, June 22, 2009

My Best Stash Ever!

I can't wait to use this stash in my jewelry and or collage work! I was very lucky to get the little dolls in one box at an auction, had to pay more than I wanted to, but you just don't find these little ones. The brass handmade cross and tiny little blue beads were given to me by a very dear friend. The little box has some tiny bottles holding seeds, they are waiting to be incorporated into a necklace. I set up at the Madison Antique's show at the Keva Center and found a dealer who brought me several tiny keys, which will also hang from a chain. I'm hoping to start soldering again very soon, these items will be for sale in my etsy shop as well as in my antique's center. The rain has finally stopped, after a week of off and on again, cloudy, humid days. Can't wait to get to upper Michigan next month...ah-h-h, the 4th of July in Alpha!















2 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

What wonderful little dolls!
And your work space is so organized, I'm feeling very inadequate.

xx
julie whitmore

Relics said...

I hope you post more pictures of your studio work space! I love love LOVE your work.

:)
Happy Summer,
Deb
www.relics.typepad.com

ps- Peoria is about 3.5 hours south of you,
pss- the alphabet market bags are super cute- I'll bring one up with me next time I'm up your way :)

Do What Makes You Happy